Tuesday, November 25, 2014

*FacePalm*



You mean to tell me that my TV warranty doesn't cover:
.
.
the Sony Playstation that fried the mainboard in the TV?
.
.
the puddle of cat urine collected inside the cover?
.
.
one of my cables that doesn't work?
.
.
this smashed remote control that won't turn the TV on?
.
.
an outlet that doesn't work?
.
.
all this intricate cabling I strung through walls, across continents, and around kingdoms to the back of my TV....
.
.
the family of flies that took my TV hostage and fried the power supply ....
.
.
the fact that it never ever crossed my mind to replace the batteries in the remote even though I told tech support I did, can't you just replace the part anyway?
.
.
that I have 8 items plugged into one outlet that candle wax spilled all over and never mind the scorch mark there ...
.
.
.
The best are the ones that look me directly in the eye and swear the screen just spontaneously cracked when they were out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment